- New South Wales
- $600.00 - $700.00 per day
- Job Type
- Scarlettte Cooke
- 16 days ago
- Leading managed services brand
- Initial 4 month contract (which is likely to extend)
- Sydney CBD Location
- Attractive daily rate on offer
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced and highly motivated Change Analyst for our dedicated client, a progressive blue chip consultancy. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Change Analyst to join a dedicated and fun change management team. You will be responsible for supporting a change manager on a program of work implementing a technical solution which will have a large impact on the business operation of a few of their integrated practices.
- The Change Analyst will support the delivery and implementation of the change strategy and plan for a major professional services transformation project, helping to realise the expected business benefits.
- Reporting to one of our Change Leads, you will work with the change team, impacted business units and project team to enable the delivery of change and the realisation of people-related benefits through the application of an Agile change methodology.
- Through stakeholder engagement, business and change impact analysis, transition planning and execution, you will ensure the right things are in place to help impacted audiences through their change journey.
- This role may at times also support other change initiatives related to business integration as the result of merger and acquisition activity.
- The Change Analyst will provide direct support and coaching to frontline managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. The Change Analyst will also support project teams in integrating organisational change management activities into their project plans.
Key skills and experiences:
- 5+ years' experience as a Change Analyst, with a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci ADKAR® Model, Lean Change or alternative change model
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Financial Force PSA is highly desired
- Solid experience across enterprise wide technology change projects, with a good understanding of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Previous experience conducting impact assessments for large scale change projects
- Experience facilitating workshops and small group sessions
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
For more information, please contact Scarlett Cooke - email@example.com