- $500.00 - $600.00 per day
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 14 days ago
Able to operate strategically to define change strategy, change plans, assess business impacts and readiness - yet happy to deep dive into the low level and assist with program communications and key messages?
This is a multi-stream, multi-year business transformation. Joining a fast growing PMO of 30-40+ resources, you'll be pulling together project and business resources located around the country.
Initial 3-6 month contract initially with long term extension potential.
Position is based in Geelong with options to work from CBD office as required.
- Experience in complex business transformation programs
- Experience working with government (state, federal, local) or complex corporates
- Able to navigate a large program with key contacts and project resources distributed nationally
- PROSCI or ADKAR certifications and strong change methodology
- Demonstrated ability to operate at Change Manager and Change Analyst level from Change Plans to drafting key messages.
Passionate about working in a team and supporting a busy PMO with an 'all hands' approach?
APPLY TODAY - 2-3+ year Program !!
PLEASE NOTE - Junior Change Managers with a background in Business Analysis / Projects will be considered.
Multiple 6-month rolling contracts are available.
Kylie.email@example.com | (03) 9236 7725