Large government organisation based in Sydney CBD are seeking a Change Analyst to be responsible for supporting and ensuring the successful capture and validation of requirements and the completion of change management tasks. Other duties include workshops, doing impact analysis, filling out spreadsheets.
Other Key Accountabilities:
- Support the implementation of change services, as defined within program change management strategies and plans.
- Perform analysis to identify and define impacts to stakeholders.
- Prepare communication and training collateral in consultation with stakeholders, program resources and Change Manager's to support program success.
- Form strong working relationships with key Program stakeholders and Business SMEs.
- Monitor Change Readiness and adoption and escalate any risks or issues to program success.
- Other Change Management duties as and where directed by your manager.
- Flexibility to attend and work from a variety of Sydney Client locations.
- Contribute to productive working relationships with open communication and sharing of information.
- Work effectively as a team member to enable continuous quality support to change services.
- Effectively prioritise workload in an ambiguous, fast paced environment.
- Use own expertise and seek others' expertise to achieve work outcomes.
- High attention to detail with the ability to link complex ideas.
- Personable and approachable.
- Confidence to pursue required activities to complete work tasks.
- Demonstrable experience in a Change Management related role, or similar.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products, particularly PowerPoint.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Deqa at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.