- Demonstrable Change Analyst experience
- Large, complex, transforming environment
- 12 month Fixed-Term Hire opportunity - potential to extend
Our client is highly regarded, large, enterprise-wide Higher Education organisation, conveniently located in the CBD.
About the Role
The role will work closely with the Change Lead and Communications Lead across a large transformation program. Within this role you will provide both change and change communciations support.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years' of experience in a change analyst role
- Experienced in developing change communications material
- Experienced delivering change readiness assessments
- Experienced with developing and delivering change reporting
- Superior skills in managing complex stakeholder interests and expectations
- Previous experience working within an agile/scrum environments would be advantageous
- Located centrally close to public transport
- 7.5 hour working days
- Work life balance
- Gym and facilities on-site
- Excellent, collaborative, transforming working culture
- 12 month fixed term hire with a strong possibility of further extension beyond
- Paying a maximum base salary of up to $130K + superannuation on top (commensurate with skills and experience). After 12 months the superannuation will be increased to 17%
- Conveniently located close to public transport
- Ideally start ASAP, however our client can wait up to 2 weeks for the successful candidate to commence in the role
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!