- $100000.00 - $131400.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 26 days ago
In this role you will oversee change management and internal communications for a range of continuous improvement and technology projects in adherence with the organisation's framework. This will include stakeholder analysis, change impact analysis, change readiness assessments, and the creation of internal communications plans, leadership coaching plans and senior manager toolkits.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in Change and Communications roles
- Strong change management and communications planning capabilities
- Experience working across technology and continuous improvement projects within complex business transformations
- Previous experience in government or local council would be highly regarded
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement capabilities
- Relevant qualifications/certifications, ideally at tertiary level
This is a 12 month initial fixed term contract role in St Kilda with a salary range of $100K to $120K plus superannuation on offer.
For more information please call Jarrodd on 03 9236 7719, or APPLY today and submit your confidential resume. Short listed candidates will be contacted.