- A Permeant opportunity not to be missed!
- Support day to day implementation of the Change & Release processes
- Australian Citizenship + NV1 Clearance Required
Our client aims to make the world a safer, healthier and more efficient place, but we won't get far using existing ideas. They are seeking incisive minded candidates to weave together information technology, engineering and science skills into practical solutions for the most complex and high risk challenges.
Our Client is seeking to engage a Project Officer to support our Client's Change and Release Coordination team due to continued growth, this role would suit a recent graduate with strong communication skills, or a project support officer looking to upskill in a new role.
This role will be responsible for the day to day implementation of the Change & Release process ensuring:
- Effective coordination of the end to end Change management across a multi-vendor organisation including service integration
- Governance activities in accordance to the Change & Release Process & Procedures are implemented
- Change & Release forums are appropriately chaired.
- Facilitation of Change reviews and approvals via the CAB
- Facilitation of the Forward Schedule of Change and assessing scheduling impacts to avoid deployment conflicts
- Identifying & implementing continual service improvements to the Change & Release Process
- Commitment to Change Process adherence to align with the departments delivery methods and outcomes
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify solutions
- Strong presentation, engagement & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Inquisitive attitude, willing to ask if there is a better way of operating
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve deliverables and positive outcomes
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- ITIL V3 Qualified is preferred but not essential
- Preferred understanding of ITIL Processes and how Change & Release Management integrates with the other ITIL Processes
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.