- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 11 days ago
- NSW Government Client
- 5 -month contract with strong possible extension thereafter
- Sydney CBD Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced change and training analyst to delivers a range of change management and training outcomes to support organisational change.
- Change management outcomes and responsibilities will include change impact analysis for different groups of stakeholder, leading engagement with impacted staff, identifying change impacts and mitigation strategies, ensuring mitigation strategies are implemented and effective, and supporting managers in leading their teams through change.
- Training responsibilities include planning, developing, implementing and evaluating a training program to address the needs of specific user groups as they go through change.
- Training needs analysis, development of a training schedule, training materials, securing resources required to deliver training, and delivering training through multiple channels to different audiences.
- Good change management and change impact analysis and training. I
- Delivery of change and training analysis and other outcomes, including change impact assessments, training needs analysis, and developing new training materials.
- Must be able to work autonomously with some advice/direction from project manager.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.