- Competitive daily rate on offer
- Job Type
- June Chua
- 5 days ago
- 6 - 12 months contract + extensions
- Leading Australian household name
- Central location
Our client, a leading Perth based organisation are seeking the talents of an experienced Change Manager for an initial 6 - 12 months project. Here you will be joining an energetic and thriving team using innovative techniques and methods to better/improve Information Management processes.
- Define the required project change management artefacts and deliverables via workshops with appropriate stakeholders.
- Change Management Strategy.
- Manage the change analysis (stakeholder analysis, change impact and gap analysis, training needs analysis).
- Manage stakeholder coordination, engagement and outcomes.
- Identification of potential organisational risks and anticipated points of resistance within the organisation and externally, development of specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Tertiary qualified or equivalent & formal Change Management certs i.e. PROSCI.
- Significant experience in an Organisational Change capacity with large organisations.
- Senior level experience and knowledge of developing and implementing change management principles, frameworks, methodologies and tools
- Ability to develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans (including change leadership plan, communication plan, education and training plan and resistance management plan).
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal by taking them on the journey.
- Any Project Management and leadership experience would also be ideal.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kate Reynolds by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com