This is 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Development of the work-stream change management approach and plans,
- Accountability for work-stream stakeholder communication, including department specific context & Journey Management.
- Form close working relationships with all work-stream delivery team members across Business Implementation and Technology to deliver the new HCM processes, systems, and capabilities,
- Support change management activities required to establish and sustain the new talent management practices enabled by SuccessFactors,
- Lead and develop work-stream impact assessments and develop the business transition strategies and plans relating to the business model, business process, organisational roles and system related changes.
- Experience managing business transformational change in large-scale matrix organisations,
- Delivery experience of large scale enterprise solutions in a complex and challenging environments,
- Experience in designing and delivering a business change framework across a diverse stakeholder group,
- In-depth experience of delivering business change, with demonstrated strength in working with business implementation and technical partners to understand the change being introduced, and in response formulate an appropriate change approach and plan,
- Experience on a HCM transformation program.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.