Our client, an enterprise technology services provider are seeking a highly experienced Change Manager to join their team on an immediate start, rolling contract assignment. Due to continued growth, the core requirements of the role will include working across a number of complex projects supporting key stakeholders within multiple business units as well as ensuring the identification, developments, monitoring and implementation of the change outcomes are met.
- Facilitating change management planning for a group of complex projects, including developing and monitoring change manager objectives and plans
- Work with business owners of the project to develop and assess business readiness with stakeholders, develop training plans
- Identify project impacts and organisational role and develop communication strategies
- Identifies and mitigates project change management and organisational risk
- Support the program change manager in the professional development of other staff, including mentoring and guidance
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Interprets strategic plans and direction to stakeholders
- Establish and maintain effective stakeholders management with key stakeholders in the business areas, project teams, and PMO
- Strong commercial background as a Change Manager working on a large scale, enterprise change initiative for complex system upgrade projects.
- A core background and understanding of public sector projects, ideally digital transformation programs.
- PROSCI cert is essential.
- PRINCE2/ PMBOK certified.
- Work for an enterprise project services provider on multiple strategic programs of work.
- Easily accessible worksite with parking included.
- Competitive daily rate.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Alice Tan or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.