- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- about 1 year ago
NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Great location with work-life balance
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation to assist in sourcing a Senior Business Readiness / Change Manager on a contract based on the Central Coast.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a structured and integrated change management approach to the delivery of a large core systems consolidation program of work, minimising disruption to business operations and enabling business readiness.
The Change Manager will support business leaders in driving the adoption of new business solutions and ways of working in order to achieve planned business outcomes.
· Degree qualifications in Change Management, Information Technology, Business or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience as a change manager.
· Demonstrated experience in change management and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
· Experience in managing change within a matrix organisational structure, building and maintaining constructive relationships at multiple levels to support visible business commitment, ownership and business-led change.
· Previous experience and skills in motivating, leading and supporting employees and coordinating the activities of a multidisciplinary team to achieve outcomes.
· High-quality problem-solving skills and ability to effectively adjust plans and schedules.
· Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proven experience delivering strong communications and stakeholder management.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.