- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 1 year ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisaiton are seeking the services of an experienced Change Manager for an immediate start contract assignment to work across a number of project environments, developing a change management strategy and plans by applying a structured change management approach and methodology to effectively manage all aspects of change impact and transition activities which are introduced by the project to all impacted parties.
- Conducting the change impact analysis across the business and IT stakeholders, including impacted IT systems, change readiness assessment, any operational support and training needs to all the impacted parties, which includes internal IT and business departments, external customers, systems owners, training and operation support staff;
- Developing a set of actionable and targeted change implementation plans to mitigate or address the concerns. Plans should include stakeholders' engagement, communication, training, knowledge transfer, operation support post go-live and business continuity;
- Managing stakeholders' expectations and provide timely communication for change management;
- Integrating change management activities into the overall project and BAU schedules.
- Creating the measurements, which track and report the effectiveness, business benefits and/or problems resulted from the change as the project transition into BAU;
- Complying with departmental change methodology framework;
- Developing and maintaining a detailed work plan and schedule to ensure change deliverables are met within agreed timeframes;
- Managing change to ensure schedule remains on track and quality of deliverables to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards; and
- Identifying, reporting and managing issues/risks to resolution.
Essential background and experience required:
- Experience in managing and translating business requirements for the project and managing the change components to the agreed quality and project timeframes
- Core experience in providing change reports
- Extensive skills in influencing stakeholders to ensure engagement, participation, and adoption of new systems.
- Proven ability to meet specified timelines under limited direction.
- Core background in managing business and technology change for diverse user groups.
- Immediate start contract assignment.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
- Competitive hourly rate.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.