The company has recently embarked on a Telephony Replacement and Infrastructure Refresh project and is looking for a seasoned professional with extensive experience working on contact centre or call centre change management projects.
The primary purpose of the Organisation Change Manager is to define and drive the change and transition activities associated with the implementation of the new Telephony platform. Specifically, to create and execute plans covering Stakeholder Management, Project Communications, Organisational Change and Transition. The success of the Organisation Change Manager role will be dependent on the quality of these plans and the outcomes achieved.
Your role will be to identify any gaps and work with internal and external stakeholders as required to ensure those gaps are closed without impacting on the overall project timescales. It is expected that the Organisation Change Manager will be primarily tasked on the Telephony Replacement Project, with only a small proportion of time spent on the Infrastructure Refresh project.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Training in and/or solid experience with formal Change Management frameworks and a member of at least one of the following foundations: Change Management Institute ACMF (Accredited Change Manager Foundation); MSP Practitioner; APMG - Change Management; Prosci ADKAR; Kotter, Bridge; or Roger's Kubler-Ross
- Knowledge of formal Project Management frameworks such as Prince2, PMBOK or SCRUM/Agile
- Experience of at least five change programs in organisations in organisations of over 200 people
- Demonstrable leadership managing change in call/contact centre projects
- Demonstrated experience applying SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Experience in stakeholder management on complex/sensitive programmes and has credibility and impact with peers and leaders; and able to gain buy-in to enable change to happen through others.
- Demonstrated ability to drive faster adoption and higher utilisation of projects that impact the organisation to increase benefits realisation, value creation, ROI and achieve results and outcomes
If you are looking for your next engagement and have the above skills and experience then please "APPLY NOW" or contact Kunwar Bijjan on 03 9602 4222.