- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Anita Fonseka
- 6 days ago
This Government Department is going through a major transformation which will impact internal and external stakeholders. This Change Manger will be providing the ability to assess the organisational impact and assist the Project Manager to manage the transformational change including establish the appropriate strategies, communications and training.
You will be responsible for
- Establish a structured change management approach
- Manage stakeholder groups and interests
- Ensure integration of change management activities into overall program plan and individual project plans
- Develop detailed change impact assessment, communications plan and training needs analysis
- 8 years plus in Change Management in an enterprise environment
- Experience in liaising effectively and working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- A sound understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience working with consultancies/vendors
- Experience in the public sector - highly regarded
Please apply today to secure an interview or call Vivian Naumcev on 9236 7738.