- Demonstrable Change Management experience
- Large, complex, program environment
- 2 month initial contract - potential to extend
Our client is a highly regarded global consulting and services organisation located in North Sydney.
About the Role
The role will work closely with the end customer to deliver change management services. The role with partially be located in North Sydney and also on the client site in Mascot.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a hands-on end to end change manager
- Experienced with organisational and technical change initiatives
- Strong change communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen with a clean record to apply
- Exciting cutting edge program of work
- Free parking available on-site at the Mascot site
- Excellent, collaborative, transforming working culture
- 2 month fixed term hire with a strong possibility of further extension beyond
- Paying a maximum daily rate of $760 per day inclusive of superannuation
- Immediate start required
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready commence someone in the role. Applications close COB 10th of January. If interested, please apply for this role NOW!