Our client is an industry-leading financial service organisation requiring a Change Manager for a contract opportunity to work into the change management practice in order to drive the execution of activities required to implement a strategic change program for the organisation. This involves working in a single major program/project or work across a number of smaller projects and initiatives simultaneously. They will be looking for candidates who have worked in Superannuation previously.
You will be:
- Provide the program/project with day-to-day change management leadership and subject matter expertise.
- Development of a Change Management Strategy and/or Plan for the program/project detailing the overall change management approach, key activities, resource requirements, and costs
- Identify and execute business engagement activities to improve awareness and commitment to the project initiatives.
- Identify how change resistance is occurring, the impacts of resistance and recommend appropriate interventions to create commitment and adoption, and refer stakeholder concerns for resolution.
- Develop and execute a Communication Strategy and/or Plan that actively supports all stakeholder groups impacted by the program/project and develop communication materials.
- Track and oversee that delivery of change activities have end-to-end ownership.
- Delivery of the change work as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities across the program/project.
- Identify all stakeholders impacted by the program/project and monitor stakeholder commitment and activity.