- Location: Gosford/Wyong ( free parking available)
- Duration: 3 months contract with a view to extend
- Immediate start and negotiable daily rate on offer!
- Degree qualifications in Change Management, Information Technology, Business or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience as a Senior Change Analyst.
- Experienced, hands-on change management practitioner who is able to demonstrate experience in change management delivery and has a sound knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience in managing change within a matrix organisational structure, building and maintaining constructive relationships at multiple levels to support visible business commitment, ownership and business-led change.
- Previous experience and skills in motivating, leading and supporting employees and coordinating the activities of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve outcomes.
- High-quality problem-solving skills and ability to effectively adjust plans and schedules.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven experience delivering strong communications and stakeholder management.
If you are interested in working in a flexible environment, away from the CBD, then please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org