- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 28 days ago
Due to the complexity and mix of internal and external stakeholders, work involves strong management, leadership, direction and support in all engagement, communications and consultations.
This is a contract role until the end of financial year 2020 with a view to extend based at Alexandria.
- Tertiary (preferably post graduate) qualifications in an appropriate discipline, and/or demonstrable extensive experience in the management of business change with a significant technology and process improvement component.
- Proven and demonstrated experience in driving large, complex organisation-wide change efforts. cultural shifts with a solid understanding of how people react and adapt to change
- Change Management experience in highly regulated industry and Project Management skills
- Change, Engagement & Communication management across the Project Delivery teams project portfolio.
- Embedment of the implemented strengthened engineering structure
- Working within a highly regulated organisation with complex stakeholders
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.