- Job Type
- Jarryd Clifton
- 6 days ago
Our client is a federal Government agency that has a current modernisation program of work underway which is analysing current systems and identify opportunities to improve the delivery services. The primary focus of the role will be providing relevant strategic and operational advice and execution of plans to facilitate supporting the successful outcomes of key milestones for the Program.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability in implementing change with experience as a change manager, manager, mentor, advisor and / or educator, capable of working across both the strategic and operational levels
- Demonstrated ability to analyse complex situations, provide strategic advice and offer change solutions and support to business managers and project managers
- Proven experience introducing change successfully in respect of the adoption of new technologies to support business processes
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and distribution of professional change and communications artefacts including email, user guides, FAQs, instructional videos, etc
- Work with working groups and senior stakeholders to align change activities to the business and project schedules
Qualification, Skills and Experience - Mandatory
- 3+ years working in Change Management roles
- Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance
- Strong communication, liaison, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven experience in leading people through change using change management techniques as applicable to the situation. Strong emphasis on exercising professional judgement and not just applying a methodology.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative parameters.
Please click "Apply Now" to be considered for this position. Alternatively, you can contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email Jarryd directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.