- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 23 days ago
This is a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Paramatta.
- Provide change expertise to guide the planning and implementation of new projects
- Design and implement change management strategies to enable the success for projects - including change impact assessments, stakeholder management, planning internal and external communications and training requirements, change risk and issues with appropriate mitigation strategies in place
- Align these change strategies with the broader business environment
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder matrix, monitoring risks, issues and opportunities throughout the program
- Work with senior leaders, project managers, and project teams to drive change
- Prepare reports and briefings related to the program.
- Five years plus experience in organizational change management and project management methodology.
- Proven experience in developing change strategies and implementation plans.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and successfully manage complex issues in a cross-sectorial environment.
- Experience in the education or in human services sector desirable, but not essential.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.