This is a 3 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Gosford/Wyong.
- Business Readiness Framework, which includes stakeholder analysis, change impact assessments, business readiness and transition management plans, training, communication and implementation support plans.
- Build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure business-led change, underpinned by their commitment and ownership to support adoption of agreed business solutions;
- Provide status updates, support and advice to the project leads and business leads on business readiness, including early identification and escalation of major risks and issues;
- Lead consultation and engagement processes with key stakeholders to identify and mitigate business impacts.
- Work with business and project team leads in the identification and assignment of responsibility for business readiness actions;
- Monitor and assess the environment at different stages of change; developing and modifying the change management approach to meet the needs and address business change barriers.
- Degree qualifications in Change Management, Information Technology, Business or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience as a change manager.
- Experienced, hands-on change management practitioner who is able to demonstrate experience in change management delivery and has a sound knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience in managing change within a matrix organisational structure, building and maintaining constructive relationships at multiple levels to support visible business commitment, ownership and business-led change.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.