- Negotiable Daily Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 7 months ago
They now have the requirement for a Change Manager to help drive the implementation and adoption of this solution.
Contract until March 2022
Brisbane's CBD Location
Negotiable Daily Rates
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the Organisational Change Impact and Change Readiness Assessments required outlining the level of change that will result from the program implementation.
- Contribute to Change Management Plans.
- Design, develop and coordination of the change communications for all identified impacted audiences.
- Assist in the development of toolkit for change management.
- Apply continuous improvement mechanisms to support change after each of the go-live event.
- Collaborate and take direction from the Program Change and Training Lead to ensure an overall co-ordinated approach to the development of change interventions to support the program.
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.