- $500.00 - $600.00 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Change Manager to play a strategic role in maturing their enterprise change management framework, systems and processes.
Long term contracting opportunity with an initial 6 to 12 month contract on offer with a good likelihood of ongoing extensions. Geelong based, with some flexible working arrangements in place.
You will be responsible for supporting enterprise change activities, and participating in the development of change management plans and schedules in line with the Change Management Framework and blueprint, while engaging and developing strong relationships with senior leadership, project sponsors, and teams across the organisation. You will also conduct readiness and impact assessments, assist with coaching and mentoring activities, change communications and continuous improvement recommendations.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated change management experience with relevant qualifications
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholder engagement capabilities, proven within large complex organisations
- Experience in change planning, impact and readiness assessments, etc
- Knowledge of formal change frameworks, and experience in applying them
- Change reporting, tracking change management data, and communicating with executives and governance bodies
Submit your resume, or for further information please contact: