- Multiple opportunities-Change Managers
- High profile Perth CBD based clients
- Initial 6-12 month contracts + possible long term extensions
To be considered for these roles you must be locally Perth based and have extensive change management experience in an enterprise environment and excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive change management experience including changes to business processes, systems, technology and culture.
- Ability to develop a change management strategy to effectively align with the business
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to create and implement specific change management plans and strategies
- Solutions driven with strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Experience in conducting impact assessments for business change projects
- Ability to provide high quality change and communication documents
- Good understanding of change principles (Prosci, Agile, Lean...)
- Experience in coaching and mentoring businesses and teams to implement change
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further information please contact Kate Reynolds on 08 9221 3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org