- market rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 12 days ago
- 6 month contract
- Brisbane CBD
Our client, a well-known operator in the utility space are currently embarking on a large ERP upgrade of their Ellipse platform.
Working within the ICT Program, you will assist in developing and delivering change and communication activities required for a large Ellipse Upgrade Project. You will work with the ICT Program OCM, project managers and business representatives to ensure that changes resulting from the Upgrade Project are understood and adopted within the business.
- Developing and implementing organisational change strategies and activities required to deliver the benefits arising from the project. .
- Working with project managers and change leaders to develop and implement organisational change strategies.
- Aligning organisational change strategies with project outcomes, ensuring they are integrated and consistent with broader strategies, visions and future direction.
- Supporting change leaders as they lead their teams through changes stemming from the Ellipse Upgrade Project.
- Working with the ICT Program Management Office to manage competing demands across the business and ICT Program to ensure best business outcomes within time and budget constraints.
- Proactively managing assigned issues, risks and concerns.
- Maintaining confidentiality of corporate data and information
THE PROFILE FOR SUCCESS WILL INCLUDE
- Minimum 5 years knowledge and experience in implementing OCM methodologies, strategies, plans and activities to support division, department and organisational changes.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns - and developing and implementing effective mitigation strategies.
- Minimum five years organisational change experience - preferably for ERP projects and programs in the Utilities sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly in translating technical information for broad employee audiences and targeted change leaders.
- At least one Tertiary qualification in Communications, ICT, Business, or a related field (mandatory)
- OCM certification (mandatory).
- Project Management certification (desirable)
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com