- Sydney C B D
- Great rates on offer
- Job Type
- Athalia Joseph
- 19 days ago
The company is a financial institution who offer products from general savings accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for a Change Manager to come on board for a project within their Wealth area. You will be located at the company's office in Sydney CBD, reporting to the Change Lead on a 6 month contract.
The successful Change Manager be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or project plans.
- End to end delivery of change activities including agreed plans, co-ordination and integration across the project.
- Meet policy and compliance requirements, as well as ensure the project stays in line with processes and procedures.
The Skill Set
The successful Change Manager will have:
- Demonstrable experience of organisational change management on medium to large scale transformation projects.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Change Manager within the Financial Services industry working on Wealth, insurance or superannuation projects.
- Great communication skills and ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more, please apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at firstname.lastname@example.org