This role is Part-Time 2.5 to 3 days a week.
The Change Manager role will deliver the Change Management function for an upcoming deployment of 2 SAP SuccessFactors Modules; Performance & Goals Management and Talent Management to all staff.
- SuccessFactors Change Experience - 'Performance & Goals Management' and 'Talent Management' experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing change and communication plans and deliverables with a particular focus on behaviors and mindsets around the value of performance, development and career discussions
- Proven ability to deliver on agreed objectives - often where multiple priorities exist, where stakeholders have different objectives and within limited timeframes
- Extensive experience in developing comprehensive and meaningful communication and engagement plans that drive behavioral and mindset shifts through clearly articulated messages targeted towards specific audiences
- Project management skills to ensure robust development and implementation of change and engagement plans
- The Change Manager is expected to develop and deliver an overarching change and engagement plan that assesses the impact of change with project team members and key stakeholders.
- Provide change advice and support for deployment change readiness
- Lead and manage both the technical and behavioral change aspects of the implementation
- Manage internal and external stakeholders expectations
- Identify risks as well as developing and executing mitigation measures
- Scope and manage impacts of the proposed change (both technical and behavioral)
- Consult and collaborate with Comms, the Program team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Track and report issues and provide status reports
- Support post-implementation and review process
- Coordinate change efforts with the Project Team and SME's on rollout requirements
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics