- $ Neg. Daily
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 5 days ago
Our client is driving and implementing a major shift in the disability services marketplace and operates the NDIS.
This EL2 Director level position can be based in Geelong or Melbourne CBD with initial contract term to 31 Dec 2020 and the expectation to continue.
A senior leadership role, you will be leading a team of Change, Communications and L&D professionals within the Insurance Support Branch.
Your remit will be to develop and deploy a large strategic program of change across the Agency.
This is a hands-on leadership role where you'll undertake change impact assessments, determine risks and the size and complexity of change.
- Certified Change Practitioner with PROSCI, ADKAR or similar qualifications
- Background in change management and communications
- Leadership of small teams of change, comms or L&D professionals
- Experience with project-based change
- Contemporary attitude towards disability - experience within government, health, community services
- Ability to navigate a complex, national Agency and work with a range of stakeholders at all levels.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Kylie McManus on (03) 9236 7725