- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 6 days ago
Sydney Olympic Park/WFH
Initial 10 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Change Specialist' with experience in capability, process and transformation initiatives, also with deep understanding of SAP implementation highly necessary.
- Continuing deep dive detailed change impact assessments with business stakeholders, SMEs and functional consultants
- Develop communication materials
- Document business readiness activities and report on progress
- Ensure user role mapping is maintained and support business leaders to understand staff learning journeys
- Review and support training
- Develop Sustain and Embed plans
- Demonstrate your ability to coach front line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through this major transition.
- 2 Years SAP Change Delivery experience
- Programs of work in end to end change management programs.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills in managing diverse stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- Knowledge and experience of change management methodology and approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org