The Chief Engineer is a critical role integrating both the delivery of BAU day to day operations and new initiatives. The CE is a key liaison role which provides oversight to the operations of the client's applications and associated technical infrastructure. It is critical for the CE to unify various teams with the review and collation of feedback. The Chief Engineer will provide technical leadership and drive change within the Department.
- Lead analysis of service disruptions and initiate preventative action
- Ensure technical and operational readiness for programs and projects
- Ensure an accurate and up to date set of documentation and models is maintained
- Maintain intimate knowledge of the client's technology stack and interoperation points
- Participate in the development and on-going operation of technology project governance
- Own and lead capacity measurement planning
- Working closely with architects to ensure alignment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.