- South Australia
- Please call Vimal @ 08 8228 1562
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Vimal Venugopal
- 10 days ago
- Key Leadership role // Drive Innovation and change
- Digital transformation program | South Australia based organisation
- Opportunity to stamp your mark as a leader and take this organisation to the next level
In this newly created leadership role, you will reporting to the CEO and be accountable for the efficient and effective operation of the Information Services, Project Management, ICT, Contract Management and Facilities Functions. The role has reporting responsibilities through to the Board and as a member of the Leadership Team, works collaboratively with other members of the leadership team to provide material input into strategic, tactical, operational and statutory decision making of the organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years previous responsibility providing Information Technology leadership within a corporate environment.
- Experience in driving transformation programs
- Significant experience and a proven record of achievement at senior management level in the management of major projects that deliver the desired outcome within budget and negotiated timeframes.
- Experience in the management of human, financial and material resources and systems.
- Proven experience with ITIL service delivery models is highly desirable.
- A sound understanding of the present economic, industrial, legal, social and cultural environments within South Australia and their impact upon the company and key stakeholders.
- A sound knowledge of superannuation products and markets.
- Understanding of organisational development and change processes.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent years of experience
Application closing date: 8th July 2020.
If this sounds of interest, please call Vimal Venugopal at 08 8228 1562 for a confidential chat or Email your CV as our client is prepared to fill this role quickly.