- $85000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Chris Mackay
- 5 months ago
Due to an internal secondment this Victorian Government Department is looking for an experienced Chris 21 system administrator to ensure the integrity of their payroll system. You will be integral to implementation of ongoing system improvements and efficiencies across the organisation.
- Monitor and maintain Chris 21 Payroll System.
- Manage configurable changes to Chris 21 Payroll
- triage all incidents, service requests and change requests, as required
- Implement EBA changes
- Manage system wide process modifications ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Manage and coordinate all deployment activities for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Demonstrated experience working with Chris 21 payroll system
- Strong experience dealing with IT Service Providers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Although this is an initial 6 month fixed term contract there is the strong possibility of extension. You will be working remotely but there is a close knit team and a supportive leadership structure.
Please apply today to secure an interview or call Chris Mackay on 9236 7797.