- NSW Government Client
- 6-month contract with a strong possible extension thereafter
- Sydney CBD Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Technical Engineer to provide technical expertise to support new capabilities on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD).
In addition, the purpose of the role is to automate and enhance governance on deployments to the test environments and production across the organisation with multiple technological applications and systems.
- Support the Senior Technical Engineer in developing an automation strategy on the CICD tools
- Implementation of automation and branch strategies.
- Deliver continuous improvement to the day-to-day operations and champion new initiatives.
- Identify stakeholders and collect business, functional, non-functional, and security requirements.
- Coordinate & collaborate with teams to ensure system built as designed.
- Ensure applications deployed into production as designed and participate in go-live activity to ensure a successful production environment.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in reviewing deployment approaches and automation, utilisation of existing CICD tools to enhance governance and self-service capability to deploy.
- Experience in supporting an automation strategy across CICD tools such as Bamboo, Bitbucket, and Jenkins.
- Knowledge in infrastructure technologies AWS, UNIX, Windows, AD, Firewalls, and Load Balancers.
- Experience in monitoring & analysis , ESB and Mulesoft (desirable)
- Experience in DevOps practices / CRM/ Guidewire (java based)/ sitecore.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.