- Macquarie Park
- $700 - $725 per day
- Job Type
- Majella Sanders
- 12 days ago
- 5+ years of experience with Cisco Process Orchestrator and Prime Service Catalogue
- NV1 Clearance
- 6-12 month initial contract, with a strong possibility of further extension
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Cisco Process Orchestrator Developer who will work directly on a client site based in Macquarie Park.
Skills and Experience
- Security cleared to NV Level 1
- 5+ years of design & development experience in Cisco Process Orchestrator - Workflow Development
- 5+ years of design & development experience in Cisco Prime Service Catalogue - Service Development
- Cisco Process Orchestrator & Cisco Prime Service Catalogue support - installation, version upgrade, workflow & service migration to newer versions
- 3+ years of design and development experience with PHP and POSTGRESS
- 1+ years of Mulesoft API design & development experience
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of web services (REST / SOAP / WSDL / XML), and Microservices
- Hands-on experience managing and supporting Docker containers, Redis, RabbitMQ, ELK and archival implementation
- 5+ years of hands-on ITIL experience - strong incident, change, and problem management skills
- Excellent work-life balance
- Convenient location close to transport
This is an initial 6-12 month contract role, with strong potential for extension quarter on quarter. The role is paying a day rate in the region of $700 - $725 per day (possibly more, commensurate with skills and experience).
Our client will wait for up to a month for the successful person to start in the role.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!