- 12 month Contract
- Job Type
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- 19 days ago
- Citrix Engineer -12 month contract
- Location: Adelaide
- NV1 or Baseline security clearance required
As an experienced Engineer, you will be assisting with the upgrade and uplift of Citrix systems and services. You will be expected to work with limited supervision and to manage and coordinate Citrix upgrade processes independently while following change management processes.
- Assist with delivery of project deliverables of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop platform.
- Serve as 2nd/3rd level of escalation for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and related technologies.
- Lead resolution of specific issues and internal projects associated with assigned responsibilities for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop platform and technologies.
- Responsible for proactive problem solving of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop issues and tune Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment to achieve optimal performance and availability.
- Systems administration including Server OS, Citrix, applications-related administration, perimeter device administration, virtualisation technologies, systems monitoring/management.
- Produce XenApp/XenDesktop health check processes and methods required to reduce and eliminate XenApp/XenDesktop issues effecting end users.Experience required
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Citrix technologies (e.g., XenApp, NetScaler, Citrix Policies, XenDesktop) in an enterprise network environment, demonstrating extensive knowledge of Citrix-based application delivery principles and practices.
- Experience supporting Netscaler systems including advanced configurations.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server in an enterprise network environment, demonstrating extensive knowledge of Microsoft-based system principles and practices.
- Experience in a medium-to-large enterprise AD environment; advanced GPO development and deployment.
For further information about this role or to apply directly please contact Taliya on 08 8228 1570 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org