- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Donal McCann
- 7 months ago
- Develop Unified Processes for Civil Engineering Projects
- Contract Until end of December - Strong Chance of Extension
- CBD Location - Working from home initially
Our Government client requires Civil Engineering Functional Specialist. The incumbent will be responsible for analysing five large Program Offices who are working on separate major Civil Infrastructure programs and all operating in a siloed fashion. The goal is to create alignment in their processes.
Ideally this person will come from a Civil Engineering background, has worked on large public Civil Infrastructure Projects and perhaps project managed those projects. Also has an ability to map out best practice processes for efficiency gain.
You will need:
- Demonstrated experience working as Civil Engineering / Project Manager.
- Demonstrated experience within a construction environment, preferably civil infrastructure.
- Ability to map out and implement unified processes for simplification and productivity gain
- Ability to speak to Construction Managers, Construction PMs and Civil Engineers and understand what process they need.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport and trust
- Contract Until end of the year - strong chance of extension
- Attractive Daily Rate
- Government Department