- New South Wales
- $350 Per day Plus superannuaiton
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 2 months ago
Primary purpose of the role:
The Claims Advisor - Workers Compensation provides best practice case management. The position is a source of soundly based workers compensation advice and works to reduce claims costs and minimise compensation premiums. It works in a team environment complementing; the work of others to ensure the efficient and effective management of claims in compliance with NSW legislation, State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) and Insurance & Care NSW (iCare) requirements.
- Ensure that claims are managed in accordance with NSW legislation, policies, guidelines of SIRA and iCARE including Transports claims management framework
- Be an agile member of the Injury and Claims Management team accepting that team members are expected to work across claims managed under self-insurance, self-administered and TMF frameworks and that all team members will rotate between fast track, front-end, and tail-end claims.
- Work cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service with internal and external key stakeholders
- Proactively identify and resolve customer enquiries and complaints from a variety of internal and external parties in a timely manner
- Be an active member of the Injury and Claims Management team, and participate in business and operation improvement projects to ensure quality services are delivered
- Demonstrated workers compensation claims management and injury management experience in large complex organisations
- You must have at least 2-3 years hands on end to end Workers Compensation claims management experience along with knowledge & understanding and application of Workers Compensation legislation and guidelines
- The ability to achieve and maintain high standards of service delivery at all times managing claims in a complex regulatory environment
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging best practice case management, legislative and statutory changes
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.