- New South Wales
- Pay Rate- $31.79 P/H + superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 16 days ago
About the role:
The CSO will be working in the Low Contact teams will carry an average caseload of 260 clients. The role involves provision of financial services to clients with decision making disabilities. They liaise directly with key stakeholders to identify and address client needs. The CSO will be expected to independently handle rudimentary transactions for clients and have a strong understanding of when to escelate complex matters to the Senior CSOs and the Principal CSO as appropriate.
- The CSO is required to manage calls coming into the Service Centre and attend to transactional work.
- Preparation of budget, consultation with client and key stakeholders in relation to decision making, payment of regular expenses for accommodation, utilities, and referral to specialist teams for advice on more complex matters.
- Deliver high quality, consistent and timely services to clients that are consistent with the clients customer experience statement.
- Ensure a coordinated approach to client matters by working closely with team members.
- Provide integrated client services by working closely with Branches and Service Advisory.
- Utilise the required systems and processes to support the management of client matters and actively suggest improvements.
- Escalate difficult matters and significant complaints to the Senior Client Service Officer or Coordinatoras required.
- Actively role model the organisations values and behaviours.
- Previous experience in the disability service field and knowledge of the NDIS would be highly regarded.
- Customer service experience is essential.
- Understanding of NSW Government
- Previous contact centre experience
- Excellent communciation and interpersonal skills
- Aailable immediately to interview and to commence
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.