As Client Solutions Director you will be responsible for achieving retention and growth targets through your designated portfolio of clients. By directly managing Account Managers and Sales Consultants you will ensure clients' expectations are exceeded, by championing a high performance culture where trusted advisor partnerships are created in order to grow revenue.
- Manages the relationships of the highest value contracts in the region, leading the service delivery and negotiation of future contracts
- Proactively renews contracts with the highest value clients in the region, utilising the resources of the portfolio teams and account support to deliver superior value
- Leads the account management and client success teams to execute service level agreements above and beyond client expectations.
- Retains and grows client revenue through a well-developed strategy across all teams, proactively seeking new agreements with clients, identifying their needs and delivering to them through an exceptional client experience.
- Creates a professional environment to do business and facilitates the end-to-end sales process.
- Uses product specialists within the business to optimise opportunities and introduce clients to the organisation's suite of services
- Ensures high service levels are maintained through regular audits and client feedback and that clients are maximising the value of their services through training and support
- Shows optimal leadership through competitor challenges, coaching and mentoring the team to overcome issues
- Proven capability in solution selling to marketing and communications directors and managers.
- Proven capability in hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Confident negotiator and proven ability to 'close the deal'.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Media sales experience and knowledge of the market, current media issues, competitor behaviour & strategy.
- Previous experience leading a small sales and/or client service team.
- Experience in creating effective client solutions in a b2b consultative selling environment with long sales cycles and complex SLAs.
- Strong team leadership skills and experience with a strong emphasis on coaching to high performance. Strong relationship building and management experience - you need to be confident and personable!Please apply now for further information.