Our client is an IT systems integrator and managed service provider specialising in Microsoft applications and platforms. Founded in the early 2000's they have grown significantly and are now recognized as an industry leading and award winning service provider throughout Australia. Key to their success as a business has almost been a commitment to their employees, the philosophy being that happy employees = happy clients.
Due to new investment in the business, there is now an opportunity to join this exciting high growth company in the capacity of Business Development Manager. You will be joining as they embark on the next stage of growth, as such this should be seen as a growth opportunity within a fast moving, dynamic and flexible organisation.
You come well versed in high-level client relationship and engagement skills, typically at the strategic level. Strong planning and forecasting skills are a must, with an ability to create and execute the strategy as well as develop winning solutions for your clients in a competitive marketplace. You come with a solid understanding of cloud and data centre solutions, specifically from vendors such as Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, Dell EMC, PureStorage and NetApp.
To be successful in the role you will be an expert in business development with experience selling into Enterprise. Strong business acumen is a must, you are results-oriented with a clear track record of overachievement.
- 6+ years selling B2B cloud solutions
- Experience with the Microsoft stack is advantageous
- Experience selling professional services, managed services and transformation services is essential
- Strong understanding of the cloud ecosystem, specifically; solutions from AWS, Cisco, Dell EMC, PureStorage and NetApp
- Experience managing the full sales cycle from prospect through to close
- A hunter mentality
- Consultative selling methodology
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate success in a similar role