- Job Type
- Ronald Tran
- 26 days ago
This position is responsible for planning, building, supporting and maintaining all Cloud based, On premises
Windows, Virtualised technologies and associated core infrastructure applications.
This position holds significant technical responsibilities for managing IT infrastructure for a majority of systems. This role is critical to contributing to security and redundancy IT strategies to provide secure and reliable services to the businesses internal stakeholders and customers. This role will be required to collaborate with core business areas, vendors and IT stakeholders. An integral part of this role is to train and coach junior members of the team.
- Experience in managing Azure Platform, Windows Servers, Microsoft 365, VMware, Windows
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure technologies and environment.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and expertise in IT incident, problem diagnosis and resolution
- Advanced Microsoft Active Directory and core services (DNS/DHCP/Certificates/Group Policy/File & Print)
- Advanced knowledge of VMware environments (ESXi/vSphere/VUM)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft server patching at an enterprise level (WSUS/SCCM)
- Advance understanding of redundancy concepts and practical implementation.
- Intermediate understanding of networking concepts (switching/routing/VLANs)
- Intermediate understanding of web application concepts (IIS/TLS/Load Balancing)
- Intermediate knowledge of hyperconverged environments (Nutanix/VSAN)
- Experience in using Microsoft framework related Powershell commands for system task automation and configuration management.
- Intermediate knowledge of ITIL framework
- Intermediate knowledge of Cloud computing - PAAS, IAAS SAAS
- Advanced operational experience in administering Cloud computing environments
- Intermediate knowledge of Office 365
- Ability to manage and collaborate with external partners in complex design, problem solving and project related work
- Ability to understand customer requirements and develop efficient and cost-effective solutions using either cloud computing services or on-premise capabilities
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and be an integral part of a high performing team
- Experience in infrastructure solution design
- Intermediate knowledge of Citrix Xen App/Xen Server
- Ability to work in a DevSecOps model and adapt to the new ways of working
- Basic knowledge of Solarwinds or similar system monitoring tools
To discuss this role further, please contact Ronald Tran - Talent International on 0413 638 111.