Our client is seeking a Cloud Architect to work within the Departments branch that delivers, manages and supports the platforms that provide the Departments digital wholesale services. You will be working to continue the uplifting and modernising of its platforms to continue to provide trusted and highly available digital services.
- Create or provide advice/and or guidance on high level technical designs or use when building new cloud services
- Participate and represent Digital Wholesale and Integration Services across technical meeting/working groups to develop strategic direction on various technical aspects impacting application cloud migration.
- Work as a technical resource on enabling PaaS services across the two public clouds the Department uses for hosting workloads.
- Extensive experience in Public Cloud design and implementation activities
- Demonstrated knowledge and or experience in: Scripting, Programming, Orchestration and provisioning, infrastructure as code, Knowledge of AWS, Azure, VMware/vSphere Virtualization, Container technologies (Docker & OpenShift)
- Good experience in networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of TOGAF or other architectural frameworks and or methodologies
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.