The department is seeking to engage an experienced cloud Architect with Azure, Office365 and Hybrid Cloud experience. They will be required to develop cloud strategies, architecture and designs and lead teams in the execution of cloud services.
The Cloud Architect will be responsible for:
- Developing cloud solution roadmaps;
- Gathering business and technical requirements for cloud solutions;
- Developing cloud strategy and design documentation;
- Providing design review and technical governance;
- Building and maintaining cloud services including Microsoft Azure and Office 365;
- Cloud migrations from datacentre facilities;
- Delivering automated solutions;
- 5 years' experience as an architect or solution designer
- Background experience working in large complex ICT environments with a focus on Microsoft technologies;
- Demonstrated experience in Azure cloud services and Office 365 including Azure AD, OMS, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS;
- Experience creating automation in Azure through PowerShell, JSON and DSC.
- Extensive knowledge of Australian Government Policies and frameworks relating to Government Cloud Services;
- Baseline security clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.