Our client is a large enterprise based in the Melbourne CBD with a buzzing Digital environment. They have a big Digital transformation program underway and are currently looking for a highly experienced Cloud platform - Solutions Architect.
This utility enterprise is experiencing rapid growth. With exciting multi-million dollar programs, a new cloud capability and an ever-expanding team; this is an ideal time to come in on the ground floor and help influence and build the future of this rapidly growing organization.
You'll be working very closely with the Cloud Platforms Engineering team to:
- Build capability (including design architecture and practice) to enable rapid migration to cloud
- Define deployment patterns, Implement best practices for cloud adoption
- Work within, maintain and contribute to evolution of governance
- Continually grow the capabilities of the team
- Continuously improve our cloud assets
- Enterprise Architecture (Strategies, roadmaps, architecture standards) - dotted line into Lead Enterprise Architect - Technology
- Solution architects (designs and architecture)
- Creation of cloud designs and design patterns for business projects; special focus on the Customer Experience Transformation (CXT) program and ERP program
- Creation of patterns and repeatable design artifacts
- Input into the cloud technology roadmap
- Assisting in the future cloud strategy of AGL
- Taking an active role in the governance forums
- Help implement a DevOps approach within the cloud team
- 10+ years relevant IT experience
- Cloud Architecture best practices
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS cloud offerings
- Operational governance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in building designs from concept to detail
- Experience of cloud engineering
- Knowledge of orchestration technology such as Puppet or Chef
- Industry recognized certifications
Our client is offering an initial 6-month contract with the view to extension based in the Melbourne CBD.
For further information feel free to contact Wessam Elsayed on (03) 9602 7766 for a confidential discussion.