- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ryan Engelhardt
- 9 months ago
- Are you a Cloud Data Engineer with experience migrating enterprise database environments onto cloud?
- Looking for an opportunity to join a tech company that is dedicating their ethos to making media accessible to all walks of life?
- Have a interest in the broadcast media industry, and admire the power of software solutions that can influence society for the greater good?
As a Cloud Data Engineer you will possess strong experience working with enterprise -level software or large sets of data, with an ability to migrate these systems onto cloud. Experience with AWS is essential, as well as your ability to design, implement and extend enterprise data evironments. I'm looking for solid cloud transformation experience with fantastic communication and stakeholder skills to boot!
What I'm looking for:
- Production experience in designing, developing or operating cloud infrastructure such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Compute Engine.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Amazon AWS is a must!
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, TypeScript, Java, Shell and PL/SQ
- Strong knowledge of Oracle or PostgreSQL RDBMS development, administration, operation and maintenance.
- Very strong understanding of and experience with Data Warehousing ETL concepts, and data modelling principles including Star Schema and Data Vault modelling.
- Commercial experience in working with Enterprise Relational Database Systems (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.).
- IT related qualifications, and/or certification in Oracle, PostgreSQL or Amazon Web Services technologies
- Prior experience working for a Broadcast Media company or within an affiliated industry.
- Exposure to GDPR is preferred!
If you have impeccable stakeholder management experience and an interest in gaining 'hands-on' accountability working with products that are making a difference during global lock-down?
...Hit the "APPLY NOW" button below or emailing directly to Ryan.firstname.lastname@example.org