- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 2 months ago
- Work closely with vendors to integrate disparate configuration management practices into a cohesive CI/CD pipeline enabling automated releases
- On-board and streamline CI/CD processes for parts of the system that are currently not Continuously Integrated
- Implement automation and orchestration and regularly review/optimize CI/CD processes and tools (across both Azure and AWS) to reduce manual tasks
- Monitor CI/CD practices across IT areas identifying opportunities to informally share knowledge, formally set/update standards or policies and leverage innovation between teams
- Work with technical stakeholders to plan and migrate existing on-premise Microsoft products to cloud based equivalents (Azure and AWS)
- Monitor, manage, capacity and undertake planning & configuration of production and non-production environments across both Azure and AWS
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Cloud Security Engineers, Solution Architects, Developers, Testers, vendors and Operational support staff on CI/CD pipelines
- Contributed to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work, including building and configuration of infrastructure components in virtualised environments.
- Experience with designs, codes, builds, verifies, unit tests, refactors and documents complex programs/scripts (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience improving DevOps across AWS and Azure (including supporting DevOps tool acquisitions/implementations and the implementation of CI/CD techniques and processes)
- Lead CI/CD pipeline integration work in line with the agreed system and service design
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com