- $110 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 8 months ago
The department is seeking to engage an experienced Cloud Engineer with Azure, Office365 and Hybrid Cloud experience. They will be required to co-design cloud strategies, develop architecture and designs and lead teams in the execution of cloud services.
The Cloud Engineer is responsible for ensuring cloud services are implemented in accordance with Government and IT policies and frameworks.
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in Azure cloud services and Office 365 including Azure AD, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Extensive experience working in large complex ICT environments with a focus on Microsoft, HP and Cisco technologies.
- Experience creating automation in Azure through PowerShell, JSON and DSC.
- Extensive knowledge of Australian Government Policies and frameworks relating to Government Cloud Services.
- Ability to consult with a range of both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Baseline security clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.