Two contract opportunities available - see below for key skills and experience required
1. AWS Cloud Engineer
- Strong AWS Fundamentals and experience with core AWS services (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM). Server less approaches using AWS Lambda
- Good experience/ knowledge of Cloud Formation and AWS Workspace
- Experience with Kubernetes (ICP preferred) and Docker
- Background in Linux/Unix and windows administration.
- Experience with system monitoring tools.
- Troubleshooting experience across distributed systems.
- Solid scripting and automation
- Strong concepts of security best practices (e.g. IAM).
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using Cloud Formation.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Terraform knowledge and experience an advantage
2. Azure Cloud Engineer
- Strong Azure Service Fundamentals (Compute, Networking, PaaS, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates
- Experience with Monitoring Services (Event Hubs, Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, etc.)
- Identity Management - Azure AD
- Experience with Enterprise Big Data Pipelines an advantage (e.g. Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Warehouse)
- PowerShell knowledge and experience also an advantage
How to Apply
Apply now or call Dejan from Talent on 9236 7744 for a confidential discussion