- Melbourne C B D
- Permanent Opportunity
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ali Andrewartha
- 2 days ago
- Develop and maintain strategy and roadmaps for the Cloud and Platforms Domains in alignment with the overarching IT strategy.
- Oversee/ create solution architecture for projects and other initiatives ensuring their alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Maintain and uplift the Patterns, Standards and blueprints, resolve gaps in technology
- Recommend options while consulting with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate overall service architecture solutions.
- Maintain knowledge and monitor the market of platform and cloud architectures, associated technologies, commercial offerings and vendor roadmaps.
- (KDDs) Key Decision Documents development and present to review board.
- Utilise Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns and building blocks to create Solution Outlines and Architectures
Key skills and experience required
- Previous experience in similar high level/ Domain Architecture positions working on enterprise wide Cloud (AWS)/ VMware/ Storage design and implementation
- Experience in large and complex organisations
- Solid infrastructure architecture background across network solutions
- Understanding of Data lifecycle management and data ingestion pipelines
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders and explain complex technical concepts/ designs to technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborative attitude while remaining customer oriented and business outcomes focussed.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, certifications and frameworks (TOGAF etc.)
How to apply
Apply now or call Ali from Talent on 03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion