* Baseline Security Clearance required
* Multiple positions available
About the Client
Our client is an Australian Government organisation which undertakes a range of research, education and scientific functions for the purpose of creating social, economic and environmental benefits that not only contribute to the achievement of national interests and objectives, but also better our world.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a well-rounded and highly experienced Platform Solution Architects who will deliver platform solutions and solution designs for security and automation purposes, overall leading the team and contributing to strategy's and Roadmaps
The Cloud Platform Solution Architect will perform the following core functions within the project:
- Deliver Solution Designs for platform automation and templated solutions
- Deliver Solution Designs with a security assurance and compliance focus
- Mature designs for 'As Built'
- Provide advice on solution design best practice for cloud
- Develop documentation for Security assurance activities and compliance assessments
- Lead a Technical Working Group
- Contribute to Cloud Policies, Strategy & Roadmap
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following:
- Proven Platform Solution Architect and/or Solution Architecture experience, within context of a government agency or corporate commonwealth entity.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and lead technical teams across the following technical considerations:
- Information classification requirements and whole of government requirements such as the Information Security Manual (ISM), including best practice such as ASD Essential
- Hybrid Multi cloud infrastructure and services - private cloud (on-premise) infrastructure, public cloud IaaS (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.), community cloud
- Network and firewall security
- Identity and Access Management
- Physical Data Centre security
- CIS benchmark implementations
- IRAP and other standards certification eg iso27001 requirements
- Demonstrated experience in the development of Platform Solution Design documentation
- Operations & Security focused
- Background in Cloud Architectures, Automation & Orchestration
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Configuration & Services
- Background in infrastructure engineering including virtualization, storage, directory services, network, cloud & security
- Solid understanding of automation practices and application architectures
- Proven experience working for a government agency to deliver enterprise scale technology or infrastructure projects.
- Ability to work within an agile working environment and agile methodologies & tools.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500